View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This is a summary of shower house i have visited during a night trip to JB. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. Different country, have different style of operation. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference.

VIP Spa

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

How to go
Can drive or get a cab to shopping mall plaza sentosa, at the side of the mall have a lift directly go to level 4.

Facility

Place look look and and you have the feeling of being in a jungle. It have hot pool, hot pool, Tv room. Sauna and steam bath room.

Ladies
A wide range of ladies to choose. Most of them are Viet and there are some Thai also. Price are same for both nationality. Ladies will dress come out to the cafe area or spa area to let u choose. They are all indentify by their 3 digits number.

Price range
Package of 208RM and 248RM without of with water bed

Room
I took the one without the water bed, as water bed room is less there. Inside the room have a small bath area, a small matress with mirror attach at the size of the wall to let you see and fantasy the reflection of you and your gal making out. The rooms is big, specious and cosy, with nice ambience. Everything look very new and high class. The lighting was abit like disco and have nice deco too. Nice flooring too.

Reception & Crew
Papasan is all young man, most have tattoo. They are not pushy. Drink and makan are included in the package. You can have seat use the facility and then choose the lady. The papasn was also polite, well manner and well in a trendy wall. Customer who not have to buy any drinks for the ladies, is just pick and go.

Bonk Details
I tried out the service of this place, this is my FR on the ladies and the place

Name: Forget already
No: 902 (she was wearing a sexy tight fitting black dress on that day)
Hometown: Ho Chi Min
Looks: sharp, wild and sexy features
Frenching: little bit only
Body: slim and petite, with long hair, have a tattoo at their thigh area, mid dark skin colour, breast was small and pussy was trimmed.
Massage: a very quite one, nothing to shout about
Duration: 45min with 1 shot included
Service: gave me a deepthroat bbbj me during the shower, lick front and back of the body from nipple to leg and leg to nipple. Hot and cold BBBJ too.
GFE feel: high and may get KC
Language: can speak simple chinese and chemistry level was rather high
Conculsion: i would said is a must try and a nice experience for me

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily