View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankie View Post
Mena from the scarletthouse

Location: just outside of CBD. Very big apartment and clean room.
Looks: 8.5/10 very adorable and keep smiling. confirm, will not reject type. Very seductive in sleep gown. can see her cleavage and her undies when she squat down to put aside my shoes.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural big B, not sure got C. Soft like tofu, slight sag i think but still considered good. Nipples erected very fast by slight licking.
Body: 9/10 Slim and petite. Can feel the tautness of her body frame. Big, firm ass despite her petite frame. I cannot resist and gave it
Communication : 8/10. No problem she can speak english. Chatty, girly kind.
French: 9/10. waaaaa really good. suck my tongue hard, use her tongue to lick my teeth inside out outside in. very very shiok feeling.
BBBJ: 8.5 /10 She sucked my cock and balls really good and nice. Feel like a true AV idol BJ. I almost CIM. Only did that on my 2nd shot
Painting / Fingering: all allowed, she gets wet within seconds.
FJ: 9/10 One of the tight pussies i penetrated. We tried many positions and she was ok, no complains. I pushed my cock in only 80% and almost can feel the walls of her moist vagina. I feel she enjoyed it as she moaned soft then loud when high and frenched me furiously. First shot i think 10 mins only. Second shot maybe 15 mins but a bit shag so turn her around and ask her to give cim.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=735417&highlight=

Quote:
Originally Posted by STCC123 View Post
my first attempt at writing FR based on my experience and i feel this girl is deserving of it after lurking around for some time. saw this sexily dressed yet cute looking gal in the SBF forum and decided to try her out.

Jojo from the Sex Senses stable

Location: just outside of CBD. Very big apartment and clean room.
Looks: 8.5/10 very adorable and keep smiling. confirm, will not reject type. Very seductive in sleep gown. can see her cleavage and her undies when she squat down to put aside my shoes.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B. Soft like tofu, slight sag i think but still considered good. Nipples erected very fast by slight licking.
Body: 9/10 Slim and petite. Can feel the tautness of her body frame. Big, firm ass despite her petite frame. I cannot resist and gave it
Communication : 8/10. No problem she can speak english. Chatty, girly kind.
French: 9/10. waaaaa really good. suck my tongue hard, use her tongue to lick my teeth inside out outside in. very very shiok feeling.
BBBJ: 8.5 /10 She sucked my cock and balls really good and nice. Feel like a true AV idol BJ. I almost CIM.
Painting / Fingering: all allowed, she gets wet within seconds.
FJ: 9/10 One of the tight pussies i penetrated. We tried many positions and she was ok, no complains. I pushed my cock in only 80% and almost can feel the walls of her moist vagina. I feel she enjoyed it as she moaned soft then loud when high and frenched me furiously. First shot i think 10 mins only. Second shot maybe 15 mins. She is that good in sex, i am a 1 shot man but she coaxed and encouraged me by saying: dont worry, i will make you finish the 2nd shot as she caressed my cock, sucked my nipples, licked my chest before going down to BBBJ my suddenly solid hard cock. All these when we were standing. Then i was finished by her FJ.
GFE: 9/10. Jojo speaks good english, she is friendly and warm. After both shots finished, she insisted on giving me a light massage till time was up. She told me I worked hard in both rounds so she needed to make me comfortable again. She felt like a girlfriend throughout.
RTF: Yes if i can get another slot. She told me she worked non stop since she arrived. Most of the times she skipped her meals. Bros, please tabao some finger food for her. She is a gem who deserves our care. Sorry if my writing is no good.
Gotcha

Copy pasted FR.