View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!

Seriously, I think you failed big time at nei gong and kungfu if your lanjiao cannot stand. WTF? Is this a joke? Kung Fu Master their lanjiao can lift bricks. Your lanjiao cannot even lift a feather I don't think you have much talent in kung fu. Maybe try cross-stich as a hobby? I think a enuach got more dignity. At least the lanjiao cannot use is by choice. Better than want to use but cannot use need to find pill. So shame. Don't know this is simi sai taichi quan one feather also cannot lift.

What really tickles me so much is that the guy is obviously in very poor health and yet dishing out health advice. wha......ttt? Ask people drink turtle soup, eat this and eat that. But your hair is falling off and you can't get your dick up? WTF do you know abt being healthy?? Turtle soup obviously didn't do you any good, not that I have anything against it. Maybe turtle soup can help some ppl I don't know but it clearly didn't help u. You're just stunted and balding. A really poor advertisement for turtle soup and kungfu.

Last edited by gogeylang; 12-02-2020 at 09:06 PM.