Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
That brings to mind a very funny experience bro. Bout 4 years ago, I was having a session with a NL chick at the spa in Continental Hotel, Penang Road. The spa has closed down already now. Halfway through our session we heard screaming outside. I was like, WTF, thought it was a damn raid. Just pulled on my pants and shirt and rushed out. What had happened was in the room opposite, the guy there got a very bad cramp while in the missionary position. It was bloody hilarious. He was about 40+, buck naked with the girl under him and he literally could not move his leg. The captain came and we actually slowly moved him and straightened his leg. It took him more than ten minutes to get back to normal again. Ha ha. The captain told him to drink more milk cos his calcium must be low. Each time I think of it, I laugh like crazy.
I hope she didn't die due to the hero's heavyweight body on her.scared she became ayam penyet...

Bro, u brought memories of a wonderful pretty n sexy indian classmate i had in secondary school...her boobs were really big for her age...so much so guys often teased her that she could easily win the sports day run cos she doesn;t hv to bend forward to touch the finish line tape..let her boobs work their magic.. some more my good friend says she is better than dutch lady's cow...whole year round no need to refill...full of fresh milk... just a joke guys..no offence intended.