Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BBCDoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H11 - Cat 80 thai

L18H11

Needed to unload after a long time, and only a tarma will do it. Went to L18H11 from recommendations. OKT was friendly, but would not allow more than one shot. The girls in the tank were pretty lively, he recommended G10 and to let her pick a partner, who was G2.

G2
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Tits: 8/10 (Natural D)
GFE: 7/10
French: No
AR: N/A
BJ: N/A

G10
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Tits: 7/10 Enahnced D)
GFE: 7/10
French: No
AR: N/A
BJ: 8/10

As a tarma pair
Shower: 4/10
Massage: 6/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: yes
Damage: 160/45

Showered with G2 while G10 waited outside with a towel, wasn't anything special, no BJ or TJ in the shower.

Started with G10 giving me a BJ, and G2 working my nipples. Eventually G10 started to ride me and G2 rubbing her big tits in my face. I had to get my money's worth, so I pushed off G10 when it felt like I was close to blowing my load. I made them switch positions, with G2 lying on top of G10, while I continued to bang G10.

After a while, I switched to G2 underneath in missionary, with G10 behind me grinding and rubbing her tits all over my back..how I managed to hold it in, I do not know. I then went to spoon G2 from behind, with G10 spooning me, so that was a real nice sandwich. After a few minutes, I switched to G10 giving me a reverse cowgirl, and G2 sitting on my face for painting.

I then put G2 on the bottom, G10 on top, banging G10 doggie style for Queen and Country whilst fingering G2. It was really sweet, with the girls holding each other close and moaning. Eventually, I had to give it all up to G10, great fun.

Finished with another lame shower and a massage. Both girls seemed to have really enjoyed it, they found it lots of fun and demanded I come back again soon...As a pair, they worked well together, will try them again and push for some lesbian action next time.

Shame they won't let me have 2 shots for the money...will demand it next time, definitely can pull it off with this pair of honeys. Up me if you liked it...