View Single Post
Old 13-08-2005, 01:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Security on departure of woman or girl from Singapore

158. (1) Whenever the Director is of opinion that it is in the interests of any woman or girl as is referred to in section 156 that she should be permitted to leave Singapore, the Director may grant permission upon being supplied with such photographs of the woman or girl as he may require and upon security being given to his satisfaction that the person in whose custody or control she appears to be will bring her before such public officer within such period and at such destination as may be specified in the bond.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) The giving of such further security shall not relieve any person who furnished the security required by section 156 from any obligation under the conditions of the bond entered into under that section, other than the condition relating to departure from Singapore, unless the public officer in the territory where such woman or girl then resides obtains fresh security conditioned in the manner specified in that section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3) A certificate under the hand of the public officer referred to in subsection (1) that such woman or girl has not been brought before him shall in any legal proceedings be conclusive evidence to that effect, unless the court requires that officer to be called as a witness.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here