View Single Post
Old 26-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleetora2 View Post
Adding in. Not sure the pics are her (eg no tats on arms), but I would agree looks 75% and not bad. Not siew Mei Mei type, but still quite chio and looks like chinese CD type.

Had some language challenges as my mandarin is horrid. Her ass was nice and tight. Could swallow my 2IC and extract my soldiers. Would RTF.

As point of comparison, saw one Thai LB who looked okay in photos but all photo shopped one. Darker and hairier and manlier. Only thing that wasn’t exaggerated was her cock size. Choked on that and couldn’t walk that straight. Before you cock mongers ask for contacts, she’s left on Tuesday.
Interesting. I exchanged a few messages with her via WeChat this week as well. After my intro message she sent me a photo of her cock--which looked huge--and her location.

From there it was the usual steps. She asked for $300 and I countered with $150. Then she blocked me.

I also noticed the arm tattoo in one of the photos but not the others.

Internet sleuths unite! We need to solve this one.