View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Even before Covid-19, legal PRC WL seems like a declining sector. In the past few years, there seems to be a Cat150 house closing or converting to Viet every 6 months or so. Some of my fave houses like 3033 and 1639 were long gone.

Somehow I believed this Covid-19 will change GL permanently. I reckoned its going be at least 3-6 months before Phase 3. By then, there will be 0 WLs remaining and new gals dun seem keen to work in SG anymore. Got a feeling that there might not be legal Cat150 ever again.

Just my gut feel. Hope I am wrong.
Do you think gov.sg wants to promote geylang with rental rebate,fee wavier, work pass, etc...This is the golden opportunity to wipe out vice once and for all, reassess foreign worker health threats, and better use of geylang golden land reserve.....those landed house occupied for res light worth mc more than letting out to foreign workers and prostitutes if youthink about it