View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
That time i say liao mah only "Glory Hole" can save the sex industry. All they need to do is drill 1 hole or 3 holes on clear acrylic to create a social barrier between the customer and the WL.

1 hole pricing cheaper for sure cuz that hole can do bj or fj or aj.

3 holes one leh more ex cuz other than the hole below for bombom, the other 2 holes are for touching neh neh.

For hygiene purpose leh and to create new jobs for Singaporean, now all houses will hire new health officer which not just perform health screening ok? They also need to help setup and clean the acrylic barrier with special solution and put new clean paper onto the hole machiam like those we see in MP/SPA.
haha maybe time to think out of the box and set up those we seen in Jap AV where they put their dick through a hole for a bj or screw..