View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3834 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
... he like lao auntie. Nothing to do with affordability. I would say that if you believe in this pathetic attempt to save face you're very naive.

At $50, the fuck is for 25mins. It's not 3x less.

There is also $80.

Get your basic numbers right before offering a theory.

..... An FL who charges $500 for a fuck is not interested in your theory that if she charged $250 she can do more customers. It's frankly idiotic.

No only are your logic wrong, you are also wrong in almost all aspects in this obtuse thinking that higher price equates to better girl quality and better clients. The above is the poll for FLs quality vs price which is applicable to other cases as the key is about price increases vs unmatched girl quality. The poll is clearly one sided.

I have no idea who you are referring to about affordability but all of the Bros I know here have no issues with this. In fact during the pandemic, we continue to cheong with GL closed and naturally at higher rate, some with other nationalities. Despite the higher rate, we felt that the price vs quality unmatched is high except for a very rare few. This is inline with the poll too.

For viets and thais even if they charges $80, it is still 2x the price for PRCs; I doubt they have 2x the volume of PRC angpais. How much the girls charge is their likings if they thinks their quality matched up but how much business they received is what determine the figures at the end of the day.

Last edited by snrlee; 11-09-2020 at 04:19 PM.