View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta Info thread

This thread was doing well in the beginning until some jokers/clones started appearing, giving fake/not so accurate information/FR etc and even turning hostile or simply replying for the sake of replying. And the result, not many people are willing to share information/FR anymore. Take a look around.. at batam thread... seems much more peaceful there.

Anyway here are some of the joints that I have been in Jakarta (and some I still frequent) :

***Delta, ***Myplace - for massage, and HJ (some say u can get more if you're regular enough)

**Orchardz hotel (i think it was call grand boutique spa) industri, jayakarta, bandara - massage with full svc

***Suncity - KTV, massage with full svc

*Classic, *travel - quick bang for the buck.

**oppai, **kabuki, ***malio, ***empo, ****1001 - straightup full svc available

****Zen, ***Su, ***grand paragon, ****sense, ***crown - KTV

There's still many more places in Jakarta... in the south, in the north/northeast and also in downtown... which I've never been to. So to the guy who complained so much about Jakarta, better that you go enjoy elsewhere.

Cheers

Ps. the * next to the names is what I think of the costs there.
Eg. * - very cheap , ** - value for money, *** - manageable , **** - expensive.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================