View Single Post
Old 18-11-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
What does PES have to do with this? U are a 40+ old man, living in the past.

Having to live with all these marriage/divorce is a very grand and nice topic to talk about? Want me to prepare a mic for u to debate about this?
Well PES have nothing to do with this thread, you are the one who kept bringing it up when you posted on other thread that I happened to read.

Then again does the fact that Parrotkid works in which industry has anything to do with this?

Yes, I'm 40+, but do you know me? how do you know I am living in the past??

Is living in the past bad? I don't know, when I look back to my failed marriage, I always said to myself, thank goodness I ended it and move on with my current wife.

No, living through marriage/divorce is nothing grand, it's just part of life. What I post is tell the fellow samsters here, there is nothing to fear about divorcing but then again I don't expect you to understand.