View Single Post
Old 25-10-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to talk to girls from other departments tt u seldom see

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Is your "friend" yourself? (:

Anyway, unless this "friend" is handsome/rich, being so direct will only chase girls away. What this "friend" needs to do is to start casual conversation first. Get to know the girl, see if there are any common interests and talking points. Befriend her. Over time, there will be opportunities to find out if she is attached, or if she is interested in going out on a date.

The "you are beautiful and I will like to ask you out" only works if your "friend" looks like a K-Pop star. Otherwise its super creepy and corny. Be realistic. Our lives are not drama serials. Tell your "friend" to be patient and work for his happiness.

Good luck to your "friend" (:
Come on bro!, everyone knows what "friend" mean

for my "friend", he usually just trying to be an acquaintance first, then find a common interest then ask her out doing the common interest thing just after you ask her if she is not attached to someone, she will know that you are asking her out lah. don't go too far to be in a good friend boundary, since most girl find it hard to convert from friend to something more.
---------------------------