View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Fucking a chiobu yoga babe

Dear Bros, last 14 months, I relocated to Shanghai from HK to start a new corporate fitness coaching company with my business partner.

Most of my days is training older, unfit uncles, aunties or ang moh businessmen in Shanghai, sometimes if I'm lucky, a flirty tai tai or somewhat attractive expat MILF type.

But since this July, we got a new client, a tech startup hiring some Singaporean digital talent. And one of the digital marketing staff is a slim, tanned, perfect young Singapore 21 year old chiobu. She is usually the 'yoga' type, attending classes and also a yoga teacher.

However, since July, she was assigned to work on weights and cardio fitness program in the gym. And bros, she wore the tiniest, most body fitting sports bras and tanktops/shorts combos i have ever seen.

Since a few, hot, sweaty workout sessions together, I have asked her to join me for drinks. Of course, bro here approaching 40 (looks younger), I never wanted to suggest I was chio pek one. But I am leh, and I will share a few of our adventures here.

I wished to surf the net to find a resemblance of her, and it is below:

She is about 160 cm, slender body, gorgeous face, smooth arms, smooth armpits and great smile.

continued...