Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
somewhereout is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Do u all french with G3 after she AR u?
I do, just like in the A movies. Frenching itself is the most unhygienic as compared to AR and followed by cunnilingus. We are all at risk here regardless. Asked many whore, they wish they don't have to french and AR but due to the need and demand they sacrifice their pride to make a living. It is dirty no doubt about it and I don't care if &[it had pass by there. Most important thing she AR me and drives me crazy and french me while having passionate sex.

To me if one day I hold my son's &[it with my bare hands accidentally does that mean I will never eat prawns, chicken wings, crab with my bare hands? If I want to think that way then don't AR don't french it's ok the whore is more than willing not to. To each our own preference I even had whore telling me they have customers who ask to have sex with 2-3 condoms on and no licking of body allowed as saliva is dirty, which is true, but if I come and play then I seriously don't care, if not don't punter.

So far I have not gotten any stomachache or food poisoning from AR and Frenching but a study by U.K. newspaper Metro found gut and fecal bacteria on touchscreens in all of Mcdonald's restaurants but people still touch their screen and eat their food.