View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
calliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud of
Re: KL part time college gal

I don't frequently post because I'm busy. But I think I "owe" SNN at least one FR, even though he has never asked for one from me. I have been SNN's customer since a long time, and that is mainly because of SNN's attitude. Throughout the years, SNN standard has always been of 5 star standard, and has never been "sombong" or given me any attitude. To me, that is an important factor in me continuing to find SNN.

I love it that his stables come with a "guarantee". That the girl who turns up is not a scam, and that the deal is legit. I have been thru multiple deals (not done with SNN), that led to either deposit being scammed, or the girl is not as advertised, or the meet up is a front for another scam. Suffice to say, its not all rosy and nice out there. For those who don't have much time (to waste on scams and a ruined evening), and want a guaranteed good time, finding SNN is the best choice out there.

I took Amy for that day.

Name: Amy
Race: Local Chinese
Face: 7-8/10. I'm not a face guy but suffice to say she was decent looking.
Body: 9/10. I loved how slim and short and petite she was. She is totally my style in terms of body.
FJ: 8/10. She was pretty good and accommodating in terms of styles you want. Her pussy is relatively tight, but we used Lubricant. Might be just that I don't make her horny.
GFE: 9/10. Her GFE is high, but maybe just not my type of GFE. She converses well, and made me comfortable from the start, and is a nice girl and all. Just that not exactly what I'm looking for. Personally, she rates 6/10 for my own internal rating, but for others most likely is 9/10.

Kissing / BBBJ: Just wasn't good for me. To be fair, SNN did highlight that her strong points are her GFE and FJ. And I am glad that SNN was honest with me and did not try to sell up.

WIR: Personally I like to experience new experiences. So it wouldn't make sense for me to get back the same girl unless the experience was totally out of the world. I will DEFINITELY find SNN again for my future dealings, due to the convenience, the guarantee of a good time, and definitely because of SNN's good service.