View Single Post
Old 26-06-2022, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Worries about my sexual life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
If you are someone who need sex and want wild sex, probably you will be disappointed. Ur gf now already cannot satisfied you, married liao worst. With housework, children, confirm no sex
Like another bro pointed out above, I think (and hope) that my current thrill seeking tendecies is due to the numbness from work related stress. I have always been a bit of a closet pervert, but these few years certain actions have been risky - from nude walks to discreetly stimulating myself in public wearing shorts w/o underwear and spraying my cum out with people walking behind me, I always feel extreme guilt and paranoia but I end up doing it again. I am just sensible to not just streak in public for everyone to see.

I know my actions make me a creep to some bros but I really do not feel good about it and Im trying to resolve it as well, hopefully by improving my sex life with my gf so I can do away with all these.