View Single Post
Old 26-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worries about my sexual life

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Sex gets better after you get married...said NO ONE EVER! If its not working now, it will only get worse after marriage. No apartment is worth the misery of living with someone you are not in love with and connected to. These BTO marriages rarely end up in happy long term situations. I have couple friends who are going though painful expensive and miserable divorces because they got married for the sake of the BTO. Dont do it or suffer later.
If you are someone who need sex and want wild sex, probably you will be disappointed. Ur gf now already cannot satisfied you, married liao worst. With housework, children, confirm no sex