Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lonelydick80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Name: Linda
Race: Local Chinese
Face: 8/10 (for me 8.5 but its subjective, she has thicker eye bags)
Body: 8/10, (for me is normal tan and silky smooth)
Boobs: nice 32B not too small not too big.
BBBJ: 8/10 ( I would give 9 or 10/10 if she does deepthroat, but her blowing and handjob action will KO you)
Kissing: Yes
FJ: 10/10: she is accommodating.
Moan: 10/10 I could tell she enjoy good sex
GFE: 9/10, friendly, and probably shy at first. overall great.

We chat a bit in the room as she was taking off 1st button slowly on her dress.. Both ended up for a shower together and bit of kissing and caressing. Headed to bed, deep tongue actions. She slowly pampered me by kissing from lips to my nipples then she start blowing my lollipop. She doesn't do deepthroat, maybe not comfortable or mine was too thick? but i must say beware if she use hand and blowing on ur tip at same time, might not last for 10 minutes. I made her cum by fingering and licking on clit & nipples. Next, i was on top of her as i slide my snake into her, figured her moan was genuine as i was pounding her for 5 minutes straight. Then she was on top of me for another 5 or 10 minutes sensual riding. After she came again, i grab her up and started rapid pounding in sitting position. I told her not to moan too loud and she bit her lips to moan softer and I couldn't help it and unload as well as I did not last another 5 minutes. We took a break and chat but we started massaging each other again, and we finish it in various doggy style and i was really out of juice.

P.S for ass wise i would still say amanda hands down.