View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Went to SBY with 3 other bro and was wellcomed by Pink Floyd's driver. Nice small fast entry airport. They stop us with a health declaration and all went thru a gantry with hand sanitizer...cool!

After check in Bumi Hotel (ex Hyatt SBY)....nice 4 star hotel at Rp. 500K near Tunjangan (quite central of everything), anyway, SBY is much better traffic then JKT. I like those not so tall bulidings and looks like JB/PG back in MY.

Watse no time and we check out Syamphony (the best stock warehouse with about 30 indons) @ Rp. 500K for 1 hour upstairs. One bro tested the 2nd day and claimed the service is as good as Travel in JKT.

After that, we went over to the othere 2 lorongs and seen the local foot massage, spa and etc. Cheaper but not to our liking, so we skip after checking our about 10 of them.

Went Cafe Sera for local food and it turned out to be onr of the best local food tested, we simply order those are recommended and only the sour vege soup failed us. The rest, simply good and cheap. 3 guys only Rp. 161,500 for about 8 dishes and drinks.

The nite is followed by Penthouse! The latest addition to the 5 star KTV nearby Novotel (PH is on top of a Carefour building, I think at 3rd Floor, direct access from the carpark) with about 40 rooms. Nice deco and not overly done i must say.

Dishes are local and PRC (about 70 for now). Opend from noon (yes, noon!) until early morning! Since our bro is regular there, many things are waived. We took PRC as the leftover locals are too late (reached there by 9.30pm) for us to take.

To be continue....