View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tokyo - Erotic Massage

Currently in osaka, just now went for their massage near temma station. Dmg was 9k yen for 60 mins plus shower. It was quite worth it compare to sg standards. They will shower for u on a bed with some teasing first.

After showering, we proceed to the massage bed and she started oil massage. The tension was good. After quite a while she ask me to flip over and she start oil massage my didi. After some teasing she started to stroke my didi in a dam shiok way. Playing with my didi head and after a while I release. Only manage to play with her butt and breast but no stripping or finger allow.

She will use hot towel to wipe off the oil before playing with my sidi. After release she use a hot towel to clean up. As there was still some time, she continue to massage my back till time up.

The lady was ard 30 to 40. Don't expect swt but is a real japanese.

I'm might be going for massage tmr night again at osaka area. If any bros around wanna have fun can msg me. We can go look ard