View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Dear bros, i really seek the patients of BL's WLs, experience shown those girls r biz liked, no biz for her, do not ask. 23yrs of passingby, i can understands. This was what i did yesterday.

H16 most rooms were closed, except the office, no point asking the aunty. Carol's room was open, during that time i was not aware she is the1. No customers passingby too, quickly i looked into her room, introduce myself as a bros of this website, also told her some bros have given a Carol good threads, where can we find her? Well! She said she is Carol. Thank her, that's all.

I also walked into H2, saw R15, Ting Ting lights's on, door closed. Shw Seldom turn up, her neighbour was chating with the Malay WL, no customers passingby, i quickly ask is R15 belongs to ex KS Ting Ting? She replied with a smile, yes!

Past2mths i notice, the current girls were quite friendly, willing2guide us to the correct girls. However, never be KC by them, all r smilling at our $ only.