Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Great Bonks

FR for Tammy from VPremium

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=752708

The first impression when you see Tammy is probably that she doesn’t look as fair as depicted in the photos. The photo of her kneeling on the bed is probably the closest to her current looks, just think slightly darker skin. Nonetheless, she is still very much a SYT.

Although Tammy may still be rough around the edges, you can sense that she tries to make up for her inexperience by her other services, such as pouring you a drink and helping you undress and take off yr shoes. Then she carefully guides you to the bathroom and help you to step into the bathtub. She scrubs you down carefully and allows you to french her a little bit. Speaking of frenching, she is definitely not a seasoned kisser like say, Yuki. But as I said, she tries her best to please you. In fact, I felt that she looked and felt like the Thai SYTs that I used to go out with in Thailand.

On to the bed and she shows off her best skill - the BBBJ. Coupled with slurping sounds, it’ll get you hard in no time. I had to practise some self control so that I don’t come too fast. Fans of fully shaved pussies would love Tammy as she has a really nice oyster for you to lick. And she gets wet pretty easily. Although I would say this depends on your painting skills. As I fingered her, I could certainly feel her juices flowing. Quickly capped and off she goes riding the rodeo. Her FJ skills can still see some improvement but if you guide her, she’s willing to learn.

Here’s my ratings:

Looks : 8/10 (80% resemblance)
Body : 9/10 (tight little body with a pair of enhanced Cs - the surgeon did a good job with the insertion done at her nipples instead of under boob like the cheaper jobs)
Frenching : 7/10 (Can be improved but she’s still a nice kisser)
BBBJ : 9.5/10 (minus half a point cos I wanted it longer haha)
FJ : 8/10 (willing to try different positions. Overall feels like a nice, non-commercial fuck)
GFE : Feels like your SYT girlfriend. If only she can speak and understand more English. Luckily, her exposure to PRC customers in her KTV job back home means she can understand a bit of basic Mandarin. She’s also not a time watcher)
Location : 7/10 (Bed is a little small. Not as nice as the previous hotel but still central enough with ample parking. But MRT is not so near)