Old 19-08-2019, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dragongoldmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

i'm sean here and i'm still here. Now i have Amy Alice Lyn Wendy china , udi indon and aida philipines.

This yr the gals change fast due to the visa problem . So around 28 days will change , the gals need to and pro to renew their visa.

Hv some feed back that i didn't reply the phone, PLS, don't call me or text me early in the morning at 7,8,9 oclock. We start 12 noon to 1.30am last call . Early in the morning i'm still dating with my dream off course i cant reply u.

This yr the gals massage skill drops , yes , bcoz they changing fast some went back and they don't return back although they promise they will be back ( we r dealing with human not goods, so ppls mood change fast ) , so is hard for me to keep the previos standard , i'm sorry and hope u guys understand.

Pls stop complain or picking the gals, pls understand tat now china living standard no longer like 10 yrs ago. i did a foot reflex in beijing , 238rmb for 45 min. so 350 for 2 hours for them is just like a kacang putih, and myr currency drop untill i also no eyes see, is harder and harder to find the gals to kill ur lonely time when u guys in kl, unless u guys can accept the thai indon gals.

I will try my best to serve u well. For futher info pls call 0162802639.