Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmelloman72 View Post
Great Company, good food.. so glad I joined Yashlro and Naka for this trip. And together with our Malaysian kaki..we hit the shores of Balai.
Nothing fantastic about the girl I have choosen, typical 20 year old Indo-Malay girl.Should have followed my first instinct and took the first tattoo vixen I saw but considering not so curvy body and need to pay 1.3 juta I took Fanny for 1.1 junta togather with the Malaysian broster from Villa number 52.
A curvavious looking lady with natural Cs and an ass that can fulfill your greatest doggy fantasy.
All was fine in the day with 2 shots before dinner, tip her and 1shot before midnight. After that she asked for more money if I were to continue. WTF, that really turns me off and I decided to hit the bed and try my luck later..
As I am a morning sex monster, my little brother will be fully charge in the morning. I tried my luck again and she immediately jump off bed and head towards the shower , spent a good 30 minute fully clothed and came out to ask for another tip."Fuck off !" I told her and I threathen her that I will made a trip back to the OKT as it was made known to me that her friend who was serving my Malaysian brosters was sent back before dinner because of fuck up services.
She tried to hug me to remedy the situation but the damage was already done. I told her to leave before I call for room security.
Advice to all brosters to make villa 52 the last option..OKT said until "Got Dragon, Got Pheonix" , after that girls pattern all come out.
I think when confirming the girls we need to state the terms and conditions to be met to avoid disappointment after 2 hours of ass pain ferry journey and another 2 hours back. You may ask me, money already changed hands and what can you do but to suck your own thumb. Tell the OKT there dun under estimate the power of social media. We will make sure his business from the little red dot will plunge from his villa stable.That is my thoughts..you guys may differ.
Well, the consolation for this trip was that have my great buddies with me, good seafood and zi char and the memories of going thru the old streets I once roamed when I was a boy, that makes bonking secondary.😜
Cheers!
Villa 52 always got problem girls.
Now change papi is slightly better.
previous papi now operate v19.
Try left side villa. Is better.