Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

To add on with bro yasharlo FR, here a summary of my trip.

As mention it was our virgin trip to balai after so many years of cheonging.

The ferry ticket was also not very flexiable as a lot of time slot we can choose so i took the earlist one may lose out some good stock in terms of ladies.

Upon reaching the custom, the immgration was very simple over there but the checking was very strict. I saw them asking everyone to take off the shoe but when they ask me from where, i told them singapore and they just ask me scan my bag and go.

I was suprise that ferry there look longer than an hour, is about 2 hours. Sit until backside pain. I was also suprise that our malaysian friend took a ferry from JB and he is earlier than us by half and hour as his ferry was later than us.

He arrange for driver uncle han to fetch us. He is a local chinese in his late 50s and have been staying in balai since he was born. At first, i tot he was from korean as his surname sound like korean.

My impression in balai was slighty different from what i think. I have alway have the impression that balai is a malay people place but to my suprise is actually more to a chinese population place.It look like singapore in our 60s and 70s. Simple lifestyle and slow pace.Lot of temple and different dialect there, manage to chat with some of the shop owner there and also there are really very friendly person.

Balai does not have 4G, so even your phone is 4G. It is still 3G service but their 3G was good, it didnt get disconnect at all. The hotel wifi was also good as i have full and powerful connection throughout. I can even serve SBF and make some pointing.

There are a few hotel like aston, maxmillian,paradise hotel and batam view. We end up taking batam view because we are early and we do not have to wait long to check in. After checking in, we procced to villa to lady shopping.

I was told by my malaysian friend and uncle han that most of the villa have shifted to one whole stretch rather than spreading out in the past.

Upon reaching, the scene was really a great experience. I start from the middle of the villa, shop for lady house by house. From one end to the middle and from middle back to another end. I was greeting by alot working lady, the mamasan and papasan too.

There are really a wide rage of lady there, ranging from young to old and fat to slim. I told myself i am there to relax and gain experience as well as cheong not to find wife so once have target can settle liao. I dont fancy young and very beautiful because some time too young or too beautiful may not serve well. Just get those quite chio and sexy one can liao. I hook out for a few target and finally got one at 800k at the far end of the villa. The lady price in balai is much cheaper than batam but not sure how is the service will be like.

Make payment and told the papi what time i want the gal to be in my hotel and gave the room number.

After that we went for lunch, we went for a local bak koo teh plus some zi char. As mention by yashlro in his post, the honey chicken and the black pepper was the best we could find it here. The bak koo teh was best too unlike local too many pepper. Their are really more to the herbal type.

Back to hotel, the lady was already in my room waiting for me. I forget what her name she was 25yo and from bandung. She have lot of tattoo and is wild and bitchy looking. She also have her name tattoo at her breast. I can speck bahasa well so communication is not a problem to me. She have alot of chat to build up chemistry.

The place was also very plain, not much entertainment we can go and it may not be safe. My group is not a drinker and we dont fancy disco or ktv so basically most of the time was spent in the hotel room with the lady doing some exercise.

I consider myself lucky and satisfy as at the end of the the trip. I have a total of 4 shots. The ladies i took was really experience, she been working there for quite some time already. The only bad thing is that she dont shower with customer and her bbbj was just a while and alittle only and she would perfer to get lick and get fuck hard.

Next morning, uncle han arrange massage for us to our room. We appricate his arrangement but we just have some simple massage without opting for other services because the ladies are all older and some are those over weight type which will surely not suit us.

I personally feel that in term of ferry journey if i would to return it will be not on a regular basis.

Lastly, i would like to thanks for our malaysian friend who make the arrangement with uncle han to play host us during the trip.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily