View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Voice in my head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Understood what u mean, but have to let go some.
In fighting a bloody war, some ppl will die or injuried in war zone, u cannot rescue all even if it's against your religious/conscience beliefs. Same as doctors, some want to rescue all but in reality cannot and some doctors have to say inhumane things to save their jobs.

So pls contribute to only entertainment and nothing else which you are expert in it. You already have a story behind it and that is enough of sayings which cannot practically solve the root of the problem.

And pes E9n9 is like a champion, especially for sg strawberry guys and can anyhow talk and dun want hardships. And pes F, i met these 2 ppl. No need to argue further. I agree to a certain extent, agree the tons of workload in current sg settings and unnecessary interferences, plus 2 weeks directive reservist. And u have to face FT/FW in everyday lives as another challenge. But i basic respect and listen to ppl for other ways of their lives, irregardless of nationalities.

I ask again and enough of talks now. Where are the proper bone massagers, where to buy cheap and good foods and what are the good websites to look at? U samsters are very great talkers and storytellers. Pls start the ball rolling, and enough of talks which eventually goes to nowhere.
U in wrong thread? This thread not for entertainment leh. Entertainment info go to entertainment section la.
So long liao still keep thinking the whole world like SAF?