View Single Post
Old 23-05-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: My Adventures In The World Of Jinyong <金庸群侠钻>

I jitao no give chance already! Holding her down by her wrists in doggy position, my cock is now like an iron. I closed my eyes as I smelled the fragrance from her hair and sweat, as I converged all my energy onto my cock. She could feel massive chi emitting from my cock and started to get worried.

"Eh, I just say say nia, you don't use too much force!" she pleaded.

I bo hiew her at all. This chrysanthemum is going to burst into a sunflower!

"降龙十八搞!!!"

A dragon shaped golden aura forms around my cock and I jitao RAM IT IN ALL THE WAY! Cheng Ying grabbed the bedsheets and screamed in pain and I pushed her head down, with the pillow covering her mouth to muffle her cries. I had jammed my cock as deep as I could, and rested it for a while, before pulling it out almost all the way and RAMMING it in with more force. I was totally oblivious to her crying as my anal destroying cock penetrated her asshole over and over relentlessly, faster and faster, until I reached five thrusts per second. Cheng Ying passed out several times during my sodomizing, but I would simply thrust her even harder to wake her up. I dished out 15 long minutes of brutal anal punishment before finally deciding to climax.

"龙射肛田!!!"

I sprayed a dozen shots of warm semen deeeeep inside her anus until it overflows and starts spilling out from the edges. Finally, it is over. I slowly pull my dick out and release her from my hold. I looked down and was shocked...her bum is swollen red!

"Cheng Ying...I...I'm sorry..." I apologized for my anal destroying act. She stayed silent for a while, then give me a slap, still forceful despite her being weakened so badly!

"Ow. I deserved that." I replied.

To my surprise, she then threw her body at me and hugged me tight, and says:

"That was the best feeling I have ever felt in my life. I'm marrying you so you can fuck me every night."

The FUCK! This crazy nympho!