View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro Fat Fatt
A sudden surge of curiosity makes me asking u this question.

I started writing FRs since late Feb 2018. Nowadays, i have evolved to the stage whereby i dont even care about my image in the forum. Thats why never bother to clarify those framings by the scumbags. I have a clear mind of what i really want from GL scene and want to get it before one day i fully quit GL.

Nevertheless, i want to know that from your personal assessment , of all the FRs i have wriiten, take away those annoying parts that i wrote to please myself ( or call it boasting or whatever , lol) , do u find my FRs useful ( those with WLs' names and houses revealed) ? If useful, for eg, out of 10 FRs written, on average how many Nos u find useful ?
Just curious. Its ok if u ignore my query

FR like this one is useful. I think you have quite a few of such

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Chen Xi (晨曦 Hse 2033) for the 1st time. 1 hr session.

1. Debuted 4 months ago. From Hu Bei. Long hair, standing at 1.61m, about 48 kg, nice slim petite body with attractive slim leg. Pretty slim face with medium sharp nose, big attractive eyes and lips, sharp chin. Its a Pretty face to me. Enhanced C boobs on her slim petite body. Overall, its my Cai ) . A small fox tattoo (seemed to me) on her shoulder and a small leaf tattoo on ankle.

2) No raw rub. She said wait rub and rub then the dick just lood inside ......i was amused and embarrassed, hahaha, knn.

3) Good and nice frenching with tongue fight throughout the session. I drank two little loads of her saliva.

4) No painting. Tight pussy to me. Very nice for thrusting and grindings. The pressure of the cunt with the rubbing of her nice body and legs and frenching and her fake (still erotic) slutty moans and looking on her pretty face made me ravaged her rounds over rounds. Fucking shiok !! Before sex, she said she felt a bit scared as looking on my arm muscles and my dick, lol. ( She said so. Not i said one, haha).

5. Accomodating to my desired sex positions. Willing to please. Hot and steamy bonk. Nice doggie in standing with her erotic head turning for frenching while i carressed and squeezed her C boobs. Very Sextified tight cunt doggie on bed till i ejected and get conquered.

6. According to her , she does AR with cap and BBBJ (customers who look clean). No CIM.

Overall, a very nice and sextisfied bonk with a pretty WL of erotic frenching, nice pettite body and nice legs and tight pussy (with my 0.01 cap) with a willing to please attitude. Really Fucking Shiok !!!