View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: All you need to know about the WOMEN'S CHARTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
I think it is about time as can see that more men are now staying at home to look after the children . Women command a higher pay than their husbands. Women also cheat outside . I won't be surprise if some husbands suffers from some sort of abuse from their wives . Divorce rates going up in Singapore . Men also have needs and their rights too .
Singapore is unique. We have Asian values that require men to work hard, do NS, and pay for everything. Yet we are Westernized enough for women to not have any traditional roles and run wild.

This has resulted in women having all the freedom, but none of the responsibility.

Women's charter was pushed for by privileged women to take advantage of underprivileged men. And our current cuckold ministers love it because it gives them easy votes. Every now and then, insider information pops up about the gender make-up of the ~70-something% votes that the PAP always wins every single election.

This obviously won't be possible if women were not treated like queens by the law