View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I am starting to think the women in Singapore are unlikely to keep the marriage vows. They will only stay with the men when the times are good and will cast the husband aside when he cannot give her what she wants and will find fault with the husband and eventually divorce the husband.

Then she will make you pay either alimony or child maintenance if you have children or both. It seems that most women here are gold-diggers.

What do the brothers and sisters think?
Can i first ask u what type of industry are u in? Nobody have the luxury of time to think about this?

Either ur ricebowl or to settle ur marriage/divorce proceedings? And it is not like any Senior Samsters here can genuinely and properly help me with any technical matters and I am not expecting it.

That's enough of many talkings right now and no more bullshit talkings anymore. U can treat them to restaurants, not necessary MBS restaurant, then both of u settle amicably.

And i am not going to go down to that level as you. A few of local fresh graduates can do R&D, talk properly and mingle around with other colleagues. So stop this nonsence right now, TS!