Old 17-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
marlborolite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

yep, i know taipei is not the place to cheong.. taichung is the sin city of taiwan full of ktvs n stuff.. heh heh i know coz got lucky b4.. hee hee.. now workin anoth target.. hope can get lucky also :B .. however the posh places.. not cheap thou. so must be like octopus.. stretch out for all the options when i was there.. those gals really dig when u speak english.. like so "eh sai".. so funny.. however not much chance, coz ppl i know in taiwan, will not speak english to me.. coz i dun understand wad the hell they are blabbing about!!! .. haha

anyway, Tried Plush before.. none happening lehhh. but the decor quite nice la.. quite relaxing, i must say..
the rest of the places.. have to try and look see look see

for me, im currently workin here lor.. so boring.. colleagues all like no life or too old.. so sian.. have to find some "home" friends mahh.. if not talk cock with those taiwanese.. mayb they also dun understand!!! have to speak chinese somemore.. abit difficult at times la!!! oh ya, i do designing la..

Bro Onguard1, dun tell me u will be workin hard? heh heh. can or not??? here the locals gals.. really beta lookin then those at home.. can concentrate or not??

actually im not sure if anymore bros are here in taiwan... thats why im lookin out for them!!! can hold a "overseas ICT" heehee...