Thread: Candaulism
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 8
TomMAffolter is a splendid one to beholdTomMAffolter is a splendid one to beholdTomMAffolter is a splendid one to beholdTomMAffolter is a splendid one to beholdTomMAffolter is a splendid one to beholdTomMAffolter is a splendid one to beholdTomMAffolter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Candaulism

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENChew View Post
I totally understand where you are coming from. There are really many fakes out there and i could be one. Came across a few myself.
Ill admit when i was still younger and inexperienced, and when you go in public with a attractive gf, or go clubbing and you would see guys try and pick up you gf or stare at her, of course you feel pride as it confirms your alpha status.
But 20 yrs on when it has happened so often, the novelty wears off.
Now if this is some phantasy where you are posting fake pics, well i honestly dont understand.
Likewise i have been to swinger clubs where guys would invite me to fuck their wifes and gfs, ugly or pretty im too vanilla to understand that fetish.