View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhunt View Post
i've been thinking about it for days whether to take the girl i met as my sugar baby.

She was a sugar baby for a Singaporean guy for 4 years, he's late 20s, very successful which he's running a reputable retail business in Singapore of which many of us sure know.. But the guy got married and had a child, so she decided to end it as she didnt really wana break up his family.

She's also a very filial girl who often send money back home and buy tonics, food etc for her dad and even go holiday with her dad with the money she earn.

But i can see she's very emotionally depressed.. She even cut her self, ive seen scars on her wrist. And alot of her instagram/ facebook post is about missing someone.

I see already very sad.. but there's a limit on how much i can financially help her as afterall that Singaporean guy is driving a bently lol

Sigh, what to do ? idk how to just ignore her situation
Dun be stewpig la
Sorry for harsh words
But you need to wake up
If you say there’s a limit to how much you can afford then obviously you can’t afford her.....trust me.

And actually why you need to? If she’s FL then rent her by the hour.
Never long term lease or worse buy her up.