View Single Post
Old 13-01-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhunt View Post
But the Fk up thing is i have a financee LOL.
I seldom post my comments on relationships. But I can't help when I see a person being 'tormented'.

Since quickhunt you already engaged, then no point trying to support a sugar baby. I once wanted to help a lady because I cared. But then I thought about the following:
1) do I have enough money to support her? What about my partner (eg fiancée / wife) ? We are building a life together (with a group of friends, a lifestyle, etc)... Am I willing to part a significant amount of resources to this Thai girl?
2) language barrier
3) long distance relationship

In the end, for my case, I decided not to persue the girl. All we can (and probably can do) is to treasure the times spent and treat it as a phase that you know will end...

Anyway, back to thermae, the last few pages sound soooo interesting. Making me gian to go back BKK