Old 02-04-2007, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Was horny like hell for the past month and managed to have 2 bonks in 2 different places and the experience was like a tale of two cities! Let me elaborate...hehe!

Firstly, went to 39 tope street and wanted to check out Julia as per recommended in this thread. Unfortunately she doesnt come till the evening as I was there around 3 in the afternoon. 5 ladies were brought out and initially did not have the best impression of them all as their looks were so so. However, was bloody horny and needed a screw badly so asked the OKT who to recommend. He recommended Nobi since she is similar to Julia and her boobs are quite spectacular. Agreed to have her and waited patiently in the room.

Nobi came in minutes later and stripped while showing her wonderful breasts, could not wait to be serviced by her! However, she has a pissed off face during the whole entire session and her English was limited, so communication was a bit hard. Think that was the only put off of the whole session. Went into the showers and she soaped me while giving me a blow job with Listerine. Think she forgot to give me the hot treatment though, bummer!! She was giving my ass a thorogh washing and I thought to myself she is definitely gonna give me an ass rim, cant wait!

Afterwards proceeded to bed in anticipation and fortunately she did not disappoint. Her delicate breasts gave me an awesome back rub and a tingling sensation was felt. I was in heaven with her top notch service and finally she went for my ass and gave it a good licking. Then, she continued with the blowjob and it was a sight to behold as I looked at the mirror viewing how she was frantically giving my lil bro the pleasure of being sucked! Phew! It is a wonder how I did not released, must be down to her impeccable skills!

With the blowjob over and done with, she went down n capped a condom with her mouth, just like how Kitty did in 43 tope street. She did cowgirl style and her boobs keep rubbing me bringing me to a high and had to stop her or else would have finished the session. Went for doggy and missionary later, loved it when she used her thighs to wrap my thighs to give a deeper penetration. Again looked at the mirror and pumper her till there was no tomorrow. Nobi din moan much but her facial expression showed that she was enjoying it and then exploded into her. Lay on top of her while panting in pleasure and boy was I satisfied. Too bad she still gave the expression as if I owed her money, oh well! The fantastic service more than made up for it, keke... She gave me a shower and peck on the cheeks b4 I left a happy man!

The Okt asked me how it was as previously he told me I can have a refund if I did not enjoy the service. Suffice to say I did not feel the need to ask for a refund! Replied that I really loved the service and Okt encouraged me to try other ladies in the future, hehe! Duh...as if no need to pay, keke! Will try Julia when I have the chance, cool!! Hopehe doesnt frown as much as Nobi though!

P.s Saw Nobi in real person shopping in Myer and think she saw me. Think both of us were surprised to see each other!! Did not say hi as I was totally weirded out...