Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
today met the pinay maid i knew from skout. met her at void deck near her condo after she went to market.

we sat on the round bench with round table, next to the hdb gantry for vehicles. in full view of the opposite second and third floor unit windows. started with some touching and wasted no time in revealing my dick and putting her hand on it for her to crank.

she took her hand away when ppl walked by. as soon as they have passed, revealed my dick again and put her hand on it.

soon enough got her to go down and take my dick in her mouth. she kept sucking until i came in her mouth. didn't know if anyone at the second and third floor opposite saw the action. passed her tissue to spit on.

that was the 3rd time she bbbj me and I cim. first time also at void deck nearby, second at staircase. after that I offered to buy her a drink and top up her card but she declined. so far only bought a few cups of starbucks coffee for her in return haha. maybe she enjoys sucking my dick.
Power!!! Maybe she really like sucking ur dick
出来问迟早都一定要还