Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 26-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

FR on Xiao Yu Er of 1654A

Had a good time with this newbie who has been here for a month. She comes across as a young MILF type with petite and wholesome figure. Her smile and cheerful attitude sure made me relaxed when I first met her.

Once she stripped to her birthday suit, I was impressed by what I saw. Nice B cup boobs with a perky butt and a touch of Ah Lian wild side due to the three tattoos on her left arm, above her butt and her right torso respectively. She said she named herself Xiao Yu Er precisely because of her fish tattoo.

Shower was then provided with the standard boobs and butt massage plus BBBJ. After drying up, she gave some actual massage to relax my muscles, followed by boob massage and catbath on my back. She then gave a sensual AR while she did some HJ on my dick with me on my all fours. Next, I flipped over and let her do her catbath on my chest all the way down to my balls.

After an exciting BBBJ, I requested her to stop before I shot out my load. She proceeded to put on the cap and I went with missionary FJ to end things on a high. Overall, good attitude and service with slutty and wild young MILF look.