Thread: L16h51
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Their earnings here so low, much worse then FL or ML..... and no freedom somemore, literally chicken in a cage
It's all a numbers game.

The good whores will:

1) use good service and acting to make customer come fast so can clock more.
2) know how to use gfe and KC etc to retain customers they like
3) look after their health to work here longer

Coupled with a smart okt who knows how to control and market his girls and house appropriately, the girl can have 10-12 customers a day with the queue never ending.

Some house I know with good facilities but the silly okt showing attitude by talking back to his customers and can't control his girls, end up losing market share to those that have the right formula.

Freedom they have lah - after work they do go out - I ever go watch movie and sing karaoke with them before - so not really no freedom lah...

Those ang pai who know how to maintain a regular customer base of 10 mencan earn $800 a day on average and within one year, that's a good $250,000 (315 days x $800 assuming girls have 9-10 periods a year lasting 3-7 days each time) after you minus off the days she has period.

Those weaker ones with 5 customers a day also can clock about $125,000 in a year.

Some girls earn $60000 will want to leave already though - depending on their individual target. Some just wanna buy a small house, some land to rear pigs and chickens.