View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Lee Wen FR by net_idiot 170102

Hi to all bros,

Here is my FR on Lee Wen.

Feeling horny during work, cos very bored, so decide to go down to GL n let off my load. Wasnt feeling very rich, so decided to check out the GL 40s first. Went to a few along westerhout rd (which is my usual hunt) couldnt find a suitable one. My fav, H45G7 was working. SO went into H16/17, the one with the posh doors. Think for a while, ask for Lee Wen after remembering that it was mentioned tat she has one of the biggest breast in GL. It was peak hour, din expect her to be free, n to my surprise, the OKT told me she is on the way.

In came an Okay-looking gal. But her assets really look big. Went up into the room, I stripped. She was removing her make-up n tying her hair still. I got behind her n helped her unzip. Started some simple chat, quite chatty. Proceed to wash room, SOP.

Next is the action on the bed. Started with body licking, with more attention to my nipples. Was feeling her breast all over me. She proceed to BBBJ me n use her breast to squeeze my dick. Couldnt stand her breast ard me n ask her to lie down. I lick her from neck down all over esp her breasts (what a handful), n then I suck her pussy. She moaned very loudly n I proceed for more. After a while, we were doing 69. After tat, I give all my attention to her breast. They r really a handful, though I think they look better when she was sitting up or standing. After a good 10 min, I push my shaft into her mouth again. Her BBBJ is really good, slow but tempting n stimulating. I put on the condom n started ramming her in missionary position. Her moaning was good as she grab me like I was her bf. The best thing is her pussy was tight, or maybe it is her muscle controlling. But it really felt like a virgin, dun even need to close her legs together to feel tightness. Changed to doggie, n some other positions. Finally finished her off in missionary style.

She gave me a massage though I was sweating from sex. Overall she is good, though her looks is not in the standard of Wenfang etc. But her breast is really the best I had so far, very real n soft, bouncy during sex.

Looks : 6.5/10
Body : Very Curvy 8/10
Boobs : 9.5/10
BBBJ : 7/10 Very good speed n skill
FJ : 8/10 Tight pussy

Would I go for her again? Definitely if my pocket permits.

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:58 PM.