View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Zhen Zhen FR by kid278 170102

16th Jan 2002

As Gwee introduce Zhen Zhen I found her although not pretty or attractive she does look cute. Wears no make up and looks very young with baby like complexions. Small size but boobs was big for her built. Slim but not thin and butts look firm and fleshy. Sports tinted and slightly longer than shoulder length hair and wears a thin fine golden waist chain. Though her face looks sulky without much smile she is friendly athough not chatty. Very nice boobs with inverted pink nipples, no traces of fake as it is very tender.

Really scrub you clean especially the scrotum area and ass. Bbbj starts in the shower with hot water and though brief had good suction and good tongue work. Licks from the ear down to the arms, nipples, abdomen, balls and starts bbbj. Though SOP very good suction and tongue work. Hardworking spending a lot of time bbbj as though trying to make me CIM. Hands caress my nipples, hands, legs and body while mouth continues with the bbbj. Groans sexily and continuously while licking from nipples down again to the scrotum. Lift my legs up high and start AR with tongue working hard as though trying to tongue fuck. Turn me into doggie and continue AR while simultaneously stroking the dick. Wow! I am beginning to feel the sensations. She move her head beneath and continue to bbbj while hands caress my balls and butt. Ask me to line face down while her whole body goes on top of me and start to lick the back of my neck. This is a new lick style I never tried before. Shift and move herself sideways and continue licking my back, arms, back and down the legs. Very thorough licking while moaning ecstaticly. Her tongue work and the continuous moaning in a way is making my dick pretty hard. Turn me over and continue bbbj sucking hard while moaning heavily as though she is enjoying very much. As she shift herself around I reach out my hand to finger her but she kept avoiding. Sigh this gal don’t allow fingering, quite a turn off. When she moved up to lick my neck I held her face up and tried to french her but she closed her mouth tight and kept shifting away. Sigh another turn off, this gal wants to take charge and do not want participations. Lie back to enjoy her licking and bbbj while I fondle her firm soft boobs. She continue to engulf herself on the bbbj and moaning making sure that the hardness is maintained then went on top and start to ride me. As I look at my dick going in and out of her and her pair of boobs swinging above me I could sensation after sensation of excitement going from my dick up my spine. Since cannot french I decided not to waste time and told her to switch to my favorite missionary position. As she led me in I could see her face twitching and could hear her moaning intensify. I squeeze her boobs hard and as I thrust harder and faster I began to climax, I bend down and grab her real tight and ram harder. With her moaning getting louder and seeing her head shaking frantically I climaxed and after a few more hard and fast thrust fired everything I have. After a few minute rest led me to the shower to clean up. Not very enjoyable session though no disappointment. Overall this gal is ok as she tried very hard to make me enjoy the cumming with her licking and bbbj. But regrettably no fingering, cunnilingus and frenching. Also no welcoming and good bye gf treatment.

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:56 PM.