View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Hui Yu ( 2034A ) by kid278 210102

19th Jan 2002

After a session with Jaguar decided to roam around GL lorongs to look see those FLs. Felt tired and hungry after circling around L18 and L20 a few times so settle down in one of the coffee shops to have my dinner. Met Gwee while walking along L20 reminds me of Xiu Wen I saw the other day when I had Wen Fang. But was told only Hui Yu working.

Went into Gwee’s place to enjoy a cup of coffee and chit chat and noticed that Hui Yu’s profile though not as good was quite in demand. As we talked my mood to venture sets in so decided to give Hui Yu a try. Make a booking and after about 40 minutes as I finished my second cup of coffee saw her coming out from the room. Wow! not bad looking, smiling and very sweet.

Looks pretty to me and quite tall. Sweet smiling face a better version of Zoe Tay. Her facial complexion looks good but sad to say she wears make. Boobs quite big, a handful with light brown small nipples. Slim body but quite fleshy, did not notice any tummy and butt was quite firm with a well trimmed pussy. Her voice seems a mismatch, low and hoarse but overall I would say she’s a beauty in her own sense with an excellent attitude.

Shower was SOP with nothing to shout about but is nice touching and caressing her boobs and butts as she teasingly shy away. Another hygienic who will shampoo and scrub thoroughly my ass, dick and nipples hinting what she will do later on. Dried me with her towel before drying herself and led me to lie on the bed, good service attitude.

She starts to lick my neck from side to side and letting of sexy moans which is quite stimulating as I caress her back and boobs. With her momentary quiver and soft moaning I am beginning to turn on pretty fast. My little bro harden in no time as she rub her pussy against me. She smells good and I grab her tightly as we french. She licked alternately on my nipples spending a lot of time there then move downwards to the groin and beginning to suck my balls. Her juicy mouth and tongue were sucking deliciously as if she would swallow my balls if she can while her hand continue to stroke my dick. She then proceed the licking down from the thighs to the knee and behind the knees. Wow! the feeling was great as I can feel tinges of excitement stimulating up my spine. This gal really know where the nerves are and where to lick. She then moves upwards to the ass lift up my legs and start to AR.. Her tongue was working wildly and hardly as if trying to make its way into me. And with a sudden move she turned me side ways and start to grind her teeth on my butt. Wow! new style, had not try before, I am not sure what is she doing so lifted up my head to take a look. As I look at her she wink at me with hands holding my butt and continue to grind as if she’s dehusking a coconut and seems to enjoy it. Anyway the nibbling was stimulating so laid back and enjoy it. After a while she turn me around, cupped my dick into her mouth and start to bbbj. She really blow and suck hard. The suction was powerful as she slide my dick in and out of her mouth moving her head up and down. My body was quivering with excitement that I almost groan out loud and she seems to be enjoying the achievement. She was surprise to see me holding out as she slow down and stopped. She then asked me to stand on the bed, wow! another surprise new position. She then continue her bbbj and this time harder and faster. I almost lost control and CIM but I was in better control as my earlier shot was just a few hours ago.
She tried to climb on top of me but I got up and made her lie on her back and start to kiss her neck, her jaw line as she moan softly. I frenched her deeply as our tongues fought fiercely inside the mouths, her tongue, lips and mouth taste sweet and nice. I queeze her boobs lightly and covered her nipples with my mouth and give her a thorough tongue work til she moans and groans. Her hands were pressing my head against her boobs as though she wants me to continue forever. I slide down licking her tummy, then her thighs and on to her clit. As I lash my tongue and simultaneously fingered her she was quivering frantically and her moanings becomes more like screaming. She was messily wet as my finger works continuously on her clit and in the hole. The excitement in me intensifies and the urge to penetrate gets greater and greater. I took a glance and saw her hands squeezing and holding onto the bedsheets for dear life. Her face was in agony and head was turning in frenzy. Her legs suddenly clamps tight and her hands was pushing me away while she groans begging me to stop. I put in a few more lashes and went on top of her while she led my dick into her. I pushed slowly and deeply into her and begin with a slow rhythmatic thrust as I climax. As I slide in and out like a lubricated piston I could feel her pussy muscle squeezing tightly. The feeling was just too great for me to let go so tried to stop thrusting to delay climaxing but the agony in her face and the audio effects of moans and groans was just to much for me to hold out much longer. I lean forward and kiss her neck while she grabbed me tightly thrusting her pussy upwards ferociously and frantically. She screamed and shivered in orgasm as I rammed faster and harder. I frenched her deeply and while our tongue was engaged in its private war my little bro lost its control and with a few hard thrust I shot joyfully every drop of cum I have left. I laid on top of her in joy as she groans softly that she had lost, what a teaser. As I lay on the bed recovering from the fatique she turn me over and offered a short massage. Not a good rub down but something is better than nothing so closed my eyes and enjoy it. As we lay on the bed she lit each a cigarette and we chatted for a few minutes before hitting the shower to clean up. She rubs her boobs and pussy against my body while teasingly remark that I had gave her the cum of the day, excellent lip service. With both of us dressed up we hugged each other and with promises to be back we end the session happily. Could not kiss as she has lip sticks on. I gave her a squeeze on the butt and we left the room. In all I had enjoy a wonderful session, it would be better if she provides the welcoming and parting GF treatment.

Looks : 7/10 ( Sweet smiling face, fair and good complexion but wears make up. A better version of Zoe
Zoe Tay )
Body : 7/10 ( Quite tall, slim but fleshy, firm butt with a well trimmed pussy. )
Boobs : 7/10 ( Quite big, a handfuly with light brown small nipples )
BJ : 8/10 ( Strong and aggressive with powerful suction not very deep throat, hardworking with great
tongue work )
AR : 6/10 ( Short but good tongue work )
Frenching : 7.5/10 ( Kiss like a GF, very good tongue and lip work. )
FJ : 7/10 ( Accomodating and obliging, allow positions but I did not execute)
Attitude : 8/10 ( Patient and friendly, playful and chatty, willing to please, very good PR )

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:53 PM.