View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Joyi FR by romanto 231201

I left Tommy place at 9:20pm, saw many cheongster during that time. Sextronics were u there during that time?

Wanted to try MJ but she was busy, was reccomend JoYi to me.
I couldn't recall when I first saw her, when in the room it suddently came into my mind she was the girl I had before in small michelle house.
She really looks good with her clothes, but could see her tummy after stripped. Although C cup boobs & small frame size, I would rate her figures at 5.5~6 dosen't look good in 150 class. But her licking skill really make me very shiok, her licking was among the best in 150 category. After non-stop of 20mins pumping still cannot cum, then she offer me handjob. After hand shake for a while told her to use her mouth. She can really keep sucking non stop until I shoot my load into her mouth. Feel so good when my small brother inside her juicy mouth.

JoYi rating,
Looks : 6.5
Body : 5.5( only looks good with her clothes 7.5)
Boobs : C cup
Licking & Sucking: 7~8 (CIM)
FJ : 5 (loose cannot cum)

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:47 PM.