View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Zhen Zhen FR by clover 051201

Walked over to Tommy's (he has always good recommendations) and called for Singapore Ice, but before she could come, Zhen Zhen came out so called her.

Zhen Zhen (L18 something)
Not very pretty, like your Ah Soh (younger version) next door. Doesn't use much make up. Body wise very loaded, original "C" cups I think.
Starts with hot BBJ in shower and then hot session with a lot of licks. Her service is really excellent, not rushed but with a lot of effort. What I cannot tahan is her moans - in the beginning very sexy but later, very put off. Also, her pace is very fast, don't allow you to do anything. Come to think of it, no time to do anything, just lie back and enjoy!!!
She allows 2 shots. If you let her know earlier, she will pace you so that there is enough time. Tried frenching her, but she doesn't seem to want to cooperate. She prefers to be in charge.
I think her service is in the 8/10 category, but I find it a little exagerated. Prefer slow and GF type, her's was more of an orgy oriented session - still very good!

On the way out, Tommy asked me to look at the next girl that came - Yoki. Man, she really has a CFM look and that will be my next target.

Overall an 8.

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:46 PM.