View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Just marking down some notes on yearly insurance plan as a "tourist" in Batam.

I am planning on S$356 Travel Prestige package which provide unlimited medical claims tho. The price stated is a by per year pricing which means i pay S$356 a year (excluding other discounts).

And below is a bit of general details :

Taking note of the emergency medical evacuation part marked in red,hehehe...

Which is why i say the helicopter landing pad at the roof of Formosa Residences can come to some good use when i age further,hehehe....

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=14266

Just some following up on my future Batam plan.
Dun just look at the price plans / benefits.... it is more important to look at the FINE PRINT & EXCLUSION CLAUSES...... I had a brief stint as an insurance claims investigator several years ago. You'll be surprised at the tricks and lengths the insurance companies will go to just to avoid paying out on a claim.... or paying as low as possible if cannot totally deny the claim. Even when our investigations reveal the claims are legitimate...... we are often ask to amend or leave out certain details in our report. That is one reason why I quit after only a short stint.

But in that short stint..... I came to realise that Insurance is a bloody scam.