View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Just marking down some notes on yearly insurance plan as a "tourist" in Batam.
That's a wise move. I pay about 260 EUR per year for an insurance like that, but which covers me for as many travels I have during the year and in any country of the world, which is what I need (I am abroad once a month, on the average).

The airline always proposes me a travel-specific insurance whenever I buy a ticket, and for 1 week stay in another country outside Europe the fee usually approaches 100 EUR. For 10 trip in one year, I would pay something like 1000 EUR should I pay separate insurances per each trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Which is why i say the helicopter landing pad at the roof of Formosa Residences can come to some good use when i age further,hehehe....
I wish you to be richer when you will be old, so that you will need the landing pad not for that, but because you will hire helicopters to bring you girls from outside Batam directly to Formosa