View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I think nowaday, 700k rupiah overnight booking were almost a goner, so sad to see this after being about 5 odd years in Batam. And another 5 years from now, maybe minimum overnight booking price would really really become 1 juta.

Haiz....
who say nwday no more 700k gers?! if u can find 800k ger, & if u book em more than one nite, sometime they charge u 750k - 700k de...lol

but they'll need 2 go bk kost first & b back later time, but usually 4 a few hours nia.

Quote:
Base on my poor mathematics calculation, 5 years increase by 20%... rupiah has only depreciate by around 15.5% over Singapore dollar since my 1st trip to Batam until now. (its was about 8.7k/sgd in my 1st batam trip)

The statistic taken were base on my 1st summary until today.
ya nwday horizon ferri tix getting cheeper & cheeper....lol, i tink can try to smoke brother naka 4 his free horizon koupon, or try 2 steal frm him....lol

like tat onli need pay 28 dollar nia....lol...oh, rupiah nwday getting stronger lei.

Quote:
Hehehe...think it will be fun to stay in a Batam hotel room to watch a ghost movie during 7th month with my girls, but DEFINITELY not at Amir. Dont go around seeking trouble, who knows you might bring back "someone" you dont know back to Singapore with you,hehehe...
i tink wey wey hotel gng 2 open business soon, then wil get extra one more choice 4 hotel...lol...as 4 marriot, can 4get it, sure wn't be cheep de.

most impotent in choose btm hotel 4 me mus can reach convenient store, soppin & mp easy wen i there lor...zest is sure a good choice but utama side onli utama hotel is decent enuff, the rest all cmi. Formosa too far out, even if it's 10 mins away. i wan all 1-2 min walk dist type.

Quote:
Doesnt seems like a comedy isnt it? Now watch the funny moment of this movie below which practically makes all the audiences inside the theater laughing out loud. And believe me, it will make you laugh too.

( Click to show/hide )
tis movie i watch b4 liao la, half the time i was laughing instead of gettin scare by the movie.

just wonder y HBO on btm hotel rm tv nvr show tis movie. i tink the gers inside rm will b luvin it!

Quote:
It would be good find those movies and catch it in my own Batam hotel room,hehehe...and with the girls.

Of course, must use that movie website that has bahasa indo translation so you and your girls understand whats the movie about,hehehe....
tat website i go see liao, no hv tat movie frag me to hell lei...u got other site w indo sub 2 share share bo?