Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkergriff View Post
i have a long history with peegie

havent seen her recently but pm me if u want more info
ok bros got too many PMs and too little time to reply all.

here's my little history with her:

My first ever experience with Peegie was bad. She basically flew my aeroplane as I waited outside her hotel for 1.5 hrs. This was years ago and I was a young boy back then.

2-3years from that incident I eventually managed to meet her and she's actually very nice in person. Helps that she found me "good looking" and "hot" - but I guess she says that to almost every male customer.

Peegie as I know her is simply very horny. She has a bit of an armpit fetish and always starts off by licking me everywhere, especially my armpits. She is very experienced at licking and always gives catbaths, rimjobs willingly.

In all my times with her she's always willing to try anything you're up for and although she claims to have a domineering side, you can actually facefuck her and get rough etc.

My relationship with her was a bit complicated: she was already seeing a steady guy (from msia I think, you can see her fb for photos) but she acknowledged that I was like her kept boy in Singapore. I would go to her (for almost free) when I felt like and she would service me/I would service her. She wants exclusive attention and did not like me suggesting threesomes, other ladyboys and that sort. She used to be able to top but as I was really young back then I only let her finger me

Just my 2 cents and my experience..hope nothing offensive here. She's currently in SG and staying in a hotel in orchard as far as I know. I haven't visited her recently and we've actually grown a bit further apart as now she is asking for $$ from me... IMO if I were to spend some vitamin M i think i wanna try some new blood now