View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Alwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smous View Post
FR on Hatyai visit 18-21 July

Stayed at Red Planet Hotel at a very affordable rate of $28-32 each night, guest friendly.

1st Day: Had Mookata dinner at Rim Rua as well. For the price of 339 Baht, the buffet was a steal with its myriad selection of food and fresh seafood. One tip: You can ask the staff to boil the crabs/shells for you as these can take quite long to grill. After dinner and some rest, went to explore the two soapie massage shops, fishbowl style: Atami Massage and Nice Lady Massage.

For Atami Massage, price ranged from 800/1000/1200 baht per hour. Ladies were less pretty and perhaps older in age (late 20s, early 30s). For Nice Lady Massage, price ranged from 1900 - 2500 baht for 90 mins. Ladies were younger and more attractive, perhaps in the early-mid 20s. Picked a 25-yo girl from Mae Sai, while my friend picked a girl from Chiang Mai in Atami Massage. My girl was fair, with the right-sized body and boobs, and nice light brown nipples. CBJ and SOPs. Experience was overall good and cheap. Didn't go to Nice Lady Massage as we were tired the first day and just wanted a cheap fuck so that bullets can be saved for the next 2 days.

After the massage, we took a walk to the farms at Nipatuthit 1 Soi 2, a small alley with about 4-6 houses at around 9-10pm (this place is empty in the day time). Girls were standing/sitting outside, and they were mostly young and pretty with hot bodies. Price is around 2500-3500 baht for overnight. Remember to tell the OKTs that you come along without motorsai so that they could charge you lower. I also understand that you could book these girls at your hotel for 1 shot, but did not ask what the price was.

2nd Day: Had Chok Dee Dim Sum for breakfast and went to Central Mall to watch Spider-Man. After that, went to explore another famous farm areas (Yaya Karoke) at Channiwate/Thung Sao area around 2pm but could not find where they were, even after many rounds of riding around. Went at 8pm again and still could not find where they were.

Decided to go back Nipatuthit 1 Soi 2 and book one of the girls for overnight. Rate was 2500 baht/night (negotiated down from 3000 baht). Requested the girl to come to my room at 11pm and she was slightly early. Girl was from Issan (Ubon), 24-yo, with ferocious and wild desire for sex and good GFE/attitude. After the first round, we slept together until around 3-4am when she started coughing and said she felt bad to disturb my sleep. I told her it was okay, and she asked if it would be okay for her to go back home early so that she could take her medicine (I knew this was just one of those excuses). After some thoughts, I told her that I am fine if she left early (since I don't think it would be fun if she felt compelled to stay anyway). She was thankful and she started fondling me to see if I wanted another round. But I kindly rejected her advances as I was too sleepy and needed more time to recover from the first shot. Did not tip her as she left earlier.

I got the name card (with the contact number) from the farm I booked. For privacy sake, please message me if you want it.

3rd Day night: Went to explore the Grand Pink/Pink Lady Massage near Lee Gardens and were surprised to see so many older ladies (mid-late 30s, 40s) sitting in fishbowl style. Did not ask the price as we were not interested and left the place. Went back to Nice Lady Massage but the place was swarmed with some guys, and most girls were booked. Perhaps this was due to the weekend-effect, so be prepared to wait for the nicer ladies if you are there during the weekends. We closed our sex chapter at Hat Yai by re-visiting Atami Massage for another final round.

For your exploration: Did not visit Naruto near Merlin Grand Hotel (another Soapie), and the bars/clubs like The Dome and Kiss Channel as we did not have the feel for drinking/hanging flowers.
Upped you for great FR