View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 11:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Invisible female condom - is it safe?

no condom is going to protect you against all STDs and i am skeptical with products like "liquid condom" or "spray on condom"..

from what little i read, liquid condom has been around for like 10 years now, if it is effective in preventing stds ...durex and the condom manufacturing companies would have either produce it or go out of business.. WHO would have also endorse it..however none of that have happened.

get tested..take note of the windows period though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post

If she used the liquid condom, how effective is it? Will the layer not wear off if there is a lot of thrusting and fingering? It protects her as the gel wraps around the semen to make it harmless (in theory), but how does it protect me from her secretions?

Please advise the above especially if you have professional training.

I also think I need to go get tested.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here